Saturday, September 28, 2013

14 Weeks

It's fourteen weeks already!! I've made it into the second trimester! It seemed like it was taking forever to reach this point! So many things are happening with little Twig right now. Lots of growing-the little one's at least 3 inches and Twig's beginning to move around. I still can't feel anything yet, but I think I felt flutters this past week, or maybe it was gas! Finally, I think I am starting to see a little bump, and were thrilled because in less than four weeks we'll find out Twig's gender, and be able to share it with our family's.
Stay tuned for more updates about Baby Twig, it's all so exciting. Lots of people are sharing in our joy with us, which is such a blessing. One of my student's even made me a congratulatory  handmade card!

No comments:

Post a Comment